Kaia Naturals | The Sweat Powder [Refill]
- Free Canada & US shipping $85+
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
STEP 3 OF THE TAKESUMI DETOX® SYSTEM
- Ultra-absorbent powder absorbs excess sweat and controls odor
- Proprietary Thessalite 6® Powder Technology inspired by sweat-absorbing athletic chalk used by elite athletes
- With magnesium carbonate, zinc oxide and apple cider vinegar
- Refillable, mess-free brush application system for on-the-go touchups
- A talc-free, natural and safe formulation without irritating baking soda or aluminum
- Mattifying formula creates a moisture-absorbing barrier on the surface of the skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- Reduces chafing and friction in skin folds that can lead to irritation and rashes
- For maximum sweat and odor protection, use the takesumi detox the underarm bar and charcoal deodorant prior to applying the sweat powder
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Available in two scents: sakura blossom or crisp linen
Proprietary Thessalite 6® Powder Technology:
Inspired by chalk used by elite athletes, the unique porous structure of Thessalite 6® stores excess moisture inside the particles, leaving the skin surface dry.
How to refill:
- Turn bottom cap counter-clockwise on brush applicator to remove the cap to the refill chamber.
- Pour powder into refillable chamber.
- Place cap back onto brush applicator turning clockwise. Ensure cap is secure.
We recommend spraying the brush with a disinfecting brush cleaner or alcohol spray between uses for daily cleanings.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Magnesium Carbonate: absorbs excess sweat and wetness
- Zinc Oxide: creates a moisture-absorbing barrier
- Apple Cider Vinegar: fights odor-causing bacteria
- Rice Starch: Silky, ultra-micronized absorbent powder
NATURAL, VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE
- Baking soda
- Synthetic fragrances
sakura blossom Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Solum Diatomeae, Apple Cider Vinegar, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf.
Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Solum Diatomeae, Apple Cider Vinegar, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil.
For shipments within CANADA and the USA we offer free shipping on orders over $85. Orders under $85 will be Calculated Automatically by our trusted shipping providers and will give you options to choose from that best suit your needs! (Just continue along to shipping page if rates do not refresh)
We have also partnered with Route and they offer a safe shipping experience for a minimal fee, so you can rest assured with a zero hassle shopping experience! For a small percentage of your order, Route provides insurance for damaged, lost and stolen packages. You can add Route to your order by selecting the Route toggle under the checkout button.
Kindly email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your return request well within 14 days of your transaction date, as returns are unable to be made after this date has passed. You are responsible for return shipping fees.
If products have been opened or if 14 days have passed, products can be returned for potential store credit on a case by case overview. After 14 days all sales are final.
If you are shipping products back for refund we strongly recommend you get tracking and insurance for your package. We are not responsible for packages that fail to reach us.