Kaia Naturals | Niacinamide Brightening Deodorant+ Body Balm
This multi-use deodorant + body balm delivers a double solution for those with sensitive skin and dark spot pigmentation. A natural and gentle way to brighten skin, soothe irritation, prevent chafing and control odor with a matte texture and natural brightening ingredients: niacinamide and alpha arbutin.
For speed in brightening, use the takesumi brightening bar prior to deodorant application.
Natural brightening deodorant + body balm: formulated with niacinamideand alpha arbutin, these natural ingredients gently and safely brighten dark spot pigmentation on the underarms and body. This multi-use stick balm also addresses friction and irritation anywhere on the body, while a potent fermentation extract fights odor-causing bacteria on underarms.
- Use on underarm dark spots, in-grown hair scars, bacne and chest acne scars, dark knees, elbows, inner thighs and bikini area.
- An easy-glide formulation that dries to a clear powder finish.
- Does not stain clothing.
- Formulated for sensitive skin; free of aluminum, baking soda, parabens, or any synthetic fragrances.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Lasts up to three months.
How to use:
Apply to clean, dry underarms daily. For faster brightening results use the takesumi Brightening bar prior to balm application.
- Can also be used on the body following the kojic acid body bar on areas with dark spot pigmentation, areas that experience chafing and friction and to soothe and calm inflammation and irritation.
- Can be used on back and chest blemish marks, inner thighs, elbows and knees and on bug bites.
- Once dark spots are minimized, continue to use the deodorant on underarms for lasting results.
Do not use after shaving or waxing. Always shave at night and allow the skin to calm down before applying the deodorant.
Some may notice slight redness or discomfort after using the deodorant for the first time. In order to ensure you can use the formula, test the deodorant on your forearm for twenty-four hours before applying it on your underarms and body. Look out for any unusual reactions.
*The longer the pigmentation has been present, the longer it will take to see significant improvement. Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is a result of irritation. Brightening treatments will be unsuccessful until underlying cause of inflammation has been addressed.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Propylene Glycol (BIOBASED), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Power, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Juice, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sodium Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Activated Charcoal Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Niacinamide, Alpha-Arbutin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Natural)