Eminence | Clear Skin Willow Bark Exfoliating Peel
- Free Canada & US shipping $85+
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
A deep-cleansing, clarifying peel solution with cotton round pads for problem skin types. Clarify and refine the complexion without irritation while reducing the appearance of problem skin. Gentle salicylic acid removes surface impurities and dirt from the skin, allowing the synergistic action of biosulphur and tomato extract to help balance sebum. Willow bark calms the look of skin while lilac and azelaic acid help to reduce the appearance of redness and inflammation. The peel reduces pore size and skin is left feeling clear, smooth and revitalized.
Retail Size: 1.7 oz / 50 ml
Dispense one to two pumps of the solution on one of the dual-textured cotton round pads provided. Apply in circular motions covering the face and neck, avoiding the eye area and leave on.
Use up to three times per week as required.
IMPORTANT: Skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Problem areas are improved
- Pores are minimized
- Skin is left soft and noticeably smoother
- Skin is prepared to receive further treatments for increased benefits
- Results are enhanced when using the entire Clear Skin VitaSkin™ Solution
- Willow Bark: astringent; calms and soothes the look of inflammation
- Biosulphur: combats the look of redness and the appearance of inflammation; cleans pores
- Tomato Extract: rich in vitamins, minerals and lycopene. Balances the look of skin
- Fruit Acids: increases the skin’s moisture levels
- Lactic Acid: exfoliant; accelerates removal of dead skin cells
- Azelaic Acid: antioxidant, reduces the look of inflammation
- Lilac Extract: reduces the look of redness
- Salicylic Acid: gentle exfoliant; reduces pores and smooths the skin’s surface
Winner of Best Acne Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
Winner of Best Acne Collection, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017
For shipments within CANADA and the USA we offer free shipping on orders over $85. Orders under $85 will be Calculated Automatically by our trusted shipping providers and will give you options to choose from that best suit your needs! (Just continue along to shipping page if rates do not refresh)
We have also partnered with Route and they offer a safe shipping experience for a minimal fee, so you can rest assured with a zero hassle shopping experience! For a small percentage of your order, Route provides insurance for damaged, lost and stolen packages. You can add Route to your order by selecting the Route toggle under the checkout button.
Kindly email us (email@example.com) your return request well within 14 days of your transaction date, as returns are unable to be made after this date has passed. You are responsible for return shipping fees.
If products have been opened or if 14 days have passed, products can be returned for potential store credit on a case by case overview. After 14 days all sales are final.
If you are shipping products back for refund we strongly recommend you get tracking and insurance for your package. We are not responsible for packages that fail to reach us.