Eminence | Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum
- Free Canada & US shipping $85+
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Lightweight, advanced serum for all skin types. The potent Vitamin C in this serum is stabilized by botanically-derived ferulic acid delivering antioxidants to help brighten skin, improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and reduce the appearance of free radical damage.
Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml
Apply 3-4 drops to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Leave on. May be followed with a moisturizer.
- Skin appears bright, firm and plumped
- The appearance of dry, red skin is reduced
- Visible signs of aging are diminished
- Stabilized Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): a potent antioxidant that helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: also known as Vitamin C salt, this unique form of Vitamin C remains a salt until it transforms to ascorbic acid
- Vitamin E: improves the appearance of skin health
- Botanical Ferulic Acid: a powerful antioxidant naturally derived from the leaves of plants. Helps stabilize Vitamin C to retain its potency
- Leafy Greens (Kale, Spinach & Broccoli Sprouts): rich in antioxidants to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and skin hydration for younger-looking skin
- Citrus Fruit Oils (Lemon & Grapefruit): tones and refreshes the skin. Source of naturally occurring Vitamin C that helps protect skin against the visible signs of aging. Astringent properties help to remove excess oil on the skin
- Avocado: moisturizing and hydrating to relieve dry skin
- Hydrolyzed Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from grass extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that keeps skin looking plump
Winner of Best Vitamin C Serum, Aestheticians’ Choice Awards, Dermascope, 2020
Winner of Best Vitamin C Serum, Aestheticians’ Choice Awards, Dermascope, 2016
Winner of the Serum Category, Natural Beauty Awards, Nature & Health, 2016
For shipments within CANADA and the USA we offer free shipping on orders over $85. Orders under $85 will be Calculated Automatically by our trusted shipping providers and will give you options to choose from that best suit your needs! (Just continue along to shipping page if rates do not refresh)
We have also partnered with Route and they offer a safe shipping experience for a minimal fee, so you can rest assured with a zero hassle shopping experience! For a small percentage of your order, Route provides insurance for damaged, lost and stolen packages. You can add Route to your order by selecting the Route toggle under the checkout button.
Kindly email us (email@example.com) your return request well within 14 days of your transaction date, as returns are unable to be made after this date has passed. You are responsible for return shipping fees.
If products have been opened or if 14 days have passed, products can be returned for potential store credit on a case by case overview. After 14 days all sales are final.
If you are shipping products back for refund we strongly recommend you get tracking and insurance for your package. We are not responsible for packages that fail to reach us.