Eminence | Calm Skin Chamomile Exfoliating Peel
- Free Canada & US shipping $85+
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
A gentle exfoliating peel solution with cotton round pads for sensitive skin types. Renew sensitive skin without irritation with lactic and mandelic acids. Chamomile refreshes, calendula moisturizes and soothes the look of redness, and the arnica flower reduces the appearance of inflammation. Reveal a calm, balanced and more luminous complexion with this peel solution that is mild enough to use on sensitive skin two to three times a week.
Retail Size: 1.7 oz / 50 ml
Dispense one to two pumps of the solution on one of the dual-textured cotton round pads provided. Apply in circular motions covering the face and neck, avoiding the eye area and leave on.
Use up to three times per week as required.
IMPORTANT: Skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Relieves the look of redness
- Reduces the appearance of irritation and inflammation
- Skin is left feeling soft, smooth and revitalized
- Skin is prepared to receive further treatments for increased benefits
- Results are enhanced when using entire Calm Skin VitaSkin™ Solution
- Chamomile: revitalizing, calms and balances the look of skin
- Arnica Flower: reduces the look of inflammation
- White Genepi: antioxidant
- Lactic Acid: exfoliates, offers intense hydration
- Mandelic Acid: gently exfoliates, effective at treating the look of fine lines and redness
- Grapeseed: potent antioxidant, rich in polyphenols
- Calendula: gently soothes, cleans and moisturizes skin
Honorable Mention of ASCP Readers' Choice Awards: Favorite Sensitive Skin Line, ASCP Skin Deep, 2019
Winner of Best Organic Facial, Harper's Bazaar Malaysia Spa Awards, 2017
Winner of Best Organic Beauty, New You 2015 Beaty Award Winner, 2015
For shipments within CANADA and the USA we offer free shipping on orders over $85. Orders under $85 will be Calculated Automatically by our trusted shipping providers and will give you options to choose from that best suit your needs! (Just continue along to shipping page if rates do not refresh)
We have also partnered with Route and they offer a safe shipping experience for a minimal fee, so you can rest assured with a zero hassle shopping experience! For a small percentage of your order, Route provides insurance for damaged, lost and stolen packages. You can add Route to your order by selecting the Route toggle under the checkout button.
Kindly email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your return request well within 14 days of your transaction date, as returns are unable to be made after this date has passed. You are responsible for return shipping fees.
If products have been opened or if 14 days have passed, products can be returned for potential store credit on a case by case overview. After 14 days all sales are final.
If you are shipping products back for refund we strongly recommend you get tracking and insurance for your package. We are not responsible for packages that fail to reach us.