WithinUs | COMPOSTABLE POUCH withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen - 80 servings
As the pioneers of sustainable, premium-marine collagen, we are proud to be the FIRST company to introduce a COMPOSTABLE POUCH for collagen.
withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is an Ultra-Pure, premium-select grade collagen peptide. Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers, it is simply the highest grade of collagen peptides available.
Health Canada approved and Non-GMO Project Verified, our collagen is produced exclusively from the scales of wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific. Processed using natural enzymes, rather than heat or chemicals, withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen has superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption.
Collagen is the most important structural protein in the body, representing 75% of our skin and 7% of our total body weight. However, from our early 20s, we lose approximately 1% of our collagen each year, which causes the skin to wrinkle, joints to stiffen and bones to weaken. withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is Ultra-Pure, offers a high concentration of specific amino acids which have been scientifically proven to help with the formation of collagen within the body.
Adding 5g (one scoop) of TruMarine™ Collagen daily has been clinically proven to:
- Minimize fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Repair sun damage
- Increase skin hydration and suppleness
- Aid in lean muscle gain
- Reduce joint pain
- Strengthen hair and nails
- Maintain bone health
- 80 servings of the highest grade of collagen
- Premium-Select Grade
- Compostable packaging
- Sourced from the scales of wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish from the South Pacific Ocean
- Superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption
- 1.5x better absorption than bovine, porcine, avian or fish skin collagen
- 95% Protein
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, nails, and reduces joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Health Canada approved
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers