Lift away dead skin with Velvette Exfoliating Mitt for Body!
Unclog pores, remove tan lines, and scrub off dry flakes to uncover soft, supple, glowing skin! Our gloves are the perfect way to prepare your skin for the ultimate absorption of your favorite moisturizers, such as Velvette Essential Body Oil, and tanning products!
For best results, replace every 10 weeks.
For body use only. Good for dry skin, clogged pores, ingrown hair, keratosis pilaris, uneven tan lines and more!
Made of 100% natural and biodegradable cellulose derived viscose, exclusive of trimming and ornamentation.
Contains 1 Glove per Pack
Designed in Canada, Made in China
How To Use
1. Shower or bathe your skin for at least 10 minutes, making sure to not use any soaps or products yet.
2.Wet the glove and wring out excess water.
3. Move out of the water and scrub the body (not face) using firm pressure with an up and down motion. Dead skin may or may not roll off depending on the area of the body. Avoid any sensitive areas with open wounds or inflammation.
4. Apply soap and other bath products to continue cleansing your body.
5. Dry off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer!
6. Rinse your gloves, stretch into shape and hang dry. Wait at least 1-2 weeks before scrubbing again! For best results, replace your gloves after 10 weeks.
For shipments within CANADA and the USA we offer free shipping on orders over $65. Orders under $65 will be Calculated Automatically by our trusted shipping providers and will give you options to choose from that best suit your needs! (Just continue along to shipping page if rates do not refresh)
Kindly email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your return request well within 14 days of your transaction date, as returns are unable to be made after this date has passed. You are responsible for return shipping fees. If products have been opened or if 14 days have passed, products can be returned for potential store credit on a case by case overview. After 14 days all sales are final.
If you are shipping products back for refund we strongly recommend you get tracking and insurance for your package. We are not responsible for packages that fail to reach us.